Personal Care in Englewood, Florida
The Personal Care lifestyle at Grand Villa of Englewood is for residents who need more assistance with daily activities. Our caring staff helps with bathing, hygiene, and dressing, as well as providing extras such as escorts to meals and activities. Our home-like atmosphere creates a warm and supportive environment where residents feel cared for and comfortable.
While the extent of personal assistance is unique to each resident, all levels of personal care balances watchful supervision with respect for personal privacy and dignity.
Standard Personal Care Services
- 24-hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- State of the art Medication Management Program
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene, and dressing assistance
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry, and personal items laundered
- Daily activities and social programs
- Morning and evening assistance
- Personal reminders
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, banking, and planned group social outings
- Staff escort to meals and activities as needed
- Three meals daily with assistance, includes selective menu, special diets, and daily snacks
Additional lifestyle options are available to meet every resident’s individual needs. All-inclusive monthly rates are determined by pre-admission assessment, lifestyle and level of care choice, and apartment layout.
Contact us for additional information about our Personal Care services.